Pages

5.27.2010

Commodore 64 Lot with many extras

I was leaving this neighborhood when I saw an older guy setting a few things in his driveway, so I asked if he was having a sale.  I love being the first one to go through all the stuff at a new sale.  I had a huge box of Commodore 64 computer stuff and he wanted $50.  This stuff is big and bulky and sometimes not worth as much as you might hope.  However this lot looked pretty clean and there were a bunch of games (separate auction on some of them), and he ended up taking $25 for the lot, so I bought it.  Special thanks to my wife for putting up with this huge lot of vintage computer crap all over the floor for far too long.  I have included the link to Amazon where someone is selling a system with one floppy drive for $130, good luck with that!

COMMODORE 64 HUGE LOT - 2 DISK DRIVES, CASSETTE, GAMES ends June 1

Update: Unsold.  Relisted at 99 cents.  New auction ends June 7

Update:  Sold for $56.09.  Shipped across the state for $26. 


No comments:

Post a Comment