Pages

5.26.2010

Vintage cluster bead Japanese clip-on Earrings

I found this lot of clip on earrings, and I knew that the Japanese cluster beads were desirable - although more research has shown that they are not all that valuable.  I picked up a couple more pairs that I thought were in the vintage fashion that is popular among some folks.  I paid $4 for the lot of five pairs of earrings.  I was hoping to make $20 or so, I may be lucky to break even.

I have a flat rate shipping of $2.99 to the USA on this.  I know from past experience that this package is not going to weigh more than 5 or 6 ounces, and after using a free small box out of the Petsmart dumpster (Barnes & Noble also has great boxes in their dumpster)  I will probably pocket a dollar from the shipping as well.  This is win / win, as you see a lot of overpriced shipping for the small stuff on ebay that really does not cost a lot to ship if done correctly.

VINTAGE CLIP ON EARRING LOT FIVE PAIRS JAPAN CLUSTER ends May 30

Update:  Unsold.  Another loss to throw into the goodwill pile.

No comments:

Post a Comment