Pages

5.20.2010

lot of TI99/4A Computer games & stuff

I have been collecting video games for many years, and I have started getting rid of my smaller collections in an effort to reclaim some garage space.
This is the last of my TI99 stuff.  I didn't purchase it all at once, but I know that I paid less than about 25 cents per game.  I also had a system left over, but I don't have an RF connector (hooks to the TV), and the systems don't bring much money, so for the effort involved to get the system working, I just decided to give it to the thrift store.

TI99/4a 26 GAMES, POWER PACKS SPEECH, & MANUALS LOT ends May 26

Update:  sold for $46.63.  not bad, considering I probably had less than $10 into all of it, and I get to reclaim some more garage space.  I had a lot of European interest in this, and I recall now that the TI99 and the Commodore64 has a lot of collectors in Italy, Spain, and Germany.  If you list this kind of stuff, it may be worth it to ship to Europe.  Be careful to check the customs restrictions with Italy and Spain, their customs are notoriously harsh, and many packages get confiscated and go missing.  -And you know who ends up paying for that, right?  (YOU!)

No comments:

Post a Comment